Thursday, November 15, 2007

Glug Glug Glug. Sinking ship? Or sank and just bubbling?

Okay. As if the news were not bad enough, another delisting from the WSE lists today, ACE (do not know how long this link will last). Two more freezes also while waiting response from management. I heard from someone a long time ago that THI/TGB were sinking ships. Given Chau Mu is on my friend's list and rarely shows up these days I'm not surprised by the news in tandem with the whispers of my market friends. In this case I don't think the WSE is as responsible, from what I know THI was thriving at one point and if the CEO is simply temporarily away for events in reality, it may still be thriving. Some, however have speculated THI was merely a Ponzi and I long ago pointed out, during the first great exchange wars, that the information for the CEO was not valid for anyone I was able to verify in the state of TX. I guess now this is just a waiting game. Good luck WSE administration and lets hope Chao is still around.

1 comment:

Unoti said...

Excellent post, thank you. I just am reading your blog for the first time, and I'm going to be a regular avid reader!